Did you spend too much this holiday season? We want to help you win $500. All you have to do is refer a friend to Glam Hair Studio. New guests will receive a New Guest Welcome Package. It must be your friend’s first time at Glam to be eligible to win. When they come in they MUST mention your name, phone or email. If we don’t have your name and your email, you can’t win because we won’t be able to find you. So you better sign up on for our newsletter by clicking here.
(RULES :The winner will be picked on March 15, 2014. The person with the most referrals sent to us will win. A “Friend” is someone who has not been to Glam Hair Studio. In case of a tie we will assign each tied participant a number. We will then use a random number generator program to pick the number (see http://www.random.org). Each friend/referral will be recorded into an excel spreadsheet with their name and who referred them to Glam Hair Studio. The winner will receive a check for $500. All participants (the person who referred) MUST be entered in to receive our newsletter or be an existing guest. Winners agree to have their names published on our website Please call the salon if you have any questions.)
We’re Celebrating Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Month!
Glam Hair Studio is rallying support for Congenital Heart Disease Awareness and Funding in Partnership The Children’s Heart Foundation. February 7-14 is CHD Awareness Week, known fondly as Heart Week. Glam Hair Studio invites everyone to support “CHD Warriors” and to celebrate CHD Awareness Day on February 14 to raise awareness that children can have broken hearts too.
Salon Owners Jeffrey and Denni Herbetko’s son Nicolas was born with a heart defect and required 2 open heart surgeries at infancy. “Our goal is to have all parents have their children’s heart checked for a CHD. If my O.B. did not catch it, Nicolas would not be with us today. We are selling hearts to support CHD Awareness. All proceeds will go to the Children’s Heart Foundation”, says Denni Herbetko, mother of Nicolas.
- Congenital heart defects are America’s and every country’s #1 birth defect. Nearly one of every 100 babies is born with a CHD.
- Congenital heart defects are the #1 cause of birth defect related deaths.
- Congenital heart defects are the leading cause of all infant deaths in the United States.
- Each year approximately 40,000 babies are born in the United States with a congenital heart defect. Thousands of them will not reach their first birthday and thousands more die before they reach adulthood.
Visit www.childrensheartfoundation.org for more information about Congenital Heart Defects or The Children’s Heart Foundation.
21 REASONS YOU SHOULD USE PUREOLOGY COLOUR FANATIC
Purchase any Redken or Pureology Full Size Styling Product get a Colour Fanatic FREE!
Check out what it can do for your hair:
- Hair Color Protection
- Leave In Conditioner
- Hair Detangler Spray
- Blow Dry Spray for Quick Drying
- Moisturizer for Dry Hair
- Low Porosity Hair Care
- Weightless Conditioner
- Hair Cutting Lotion
- Split End Treatment & Prevention
- Hair Breakage Treatment from Daily Brushing & Combing
- Hair Fiber Product
- Repair and Protect Heat Damaged Hair
- Shields Hair Against Environmental Damage
- Hair Smoothing Treatment
- Silky Hair Treatment
- Seals Hair Cuticle
- Hair Moisturizer Spray for Reduced Dryness
- Anti Frizz Hair Spray
- Reduces Hair Static
- Hair Refresher Spray for Restyling
- Hair Shine Treatment
*For more information go to http://www.pureology.com/systems/colour-fanatic-hair-treatment-spray