It’s winter, it’s cold and it’s dry. Here’s 5 ways to winter proof your hair:
- All of our guests who get a deep conditioning treatment love the way it transform their hair. We love Redken’s Chemistry System. Its a customizable 15 minute service treatment that closes the cuticle and adds shine.
- Add more shine with a color gloss. Color glosses balance the color, the pH and they add some serious shine. Afraid of color? We can leave the color out and still get the balanced pH and shine.
- Stop using those time consuming kitchen concoctions. Spend more time cuddling up while your hair gets some love by using a stylist recommended take home conditioning treatment. These treatments stay in for up to 15 minutes or more. Enough time to catch up on your latest TV Binge.
- Turn down the heat! Your flat iron, that is. Just because your iron can go to 450º doesn’t mean you should put that heat on your hair, especially blondes! We love Sam Villa Flat Irons. 3 simple settings Low, Color Treated and High. Oh, and please use a heat protectant spray.
- Warm up your hair with highlights. By adding some highlights or balayage to your hair it will brighten your look and add dimension.