September 2020 News
Celebrating 25 Years of Creating a Great Guest Experience For People Who Love Their Hair. Reinvent Yourself!
April marked our 25th year in business. We want to thank all of our guests for being so supportive. Our new website is almost finished. It’s so nice being back to work.
We’ve partnered with Aim High Studio , fitness and wellness center, to help women in our community who are in need. We will be collecting feminine products, razors, soap and personal care items. Aimee Sala from Aim High will collect your donations and distribute them to shelters and food banks. In return for your kindness, we will give you $1 off any Redken and Pureology products purchased. (Yup, even the ones on sale)
The Pa State Board of Cosmetology, have given us specific guidelines that we must follow in accordance to the Pa Dept. of Health as well as the CDC Guidelines. As licensed professionals, our rules and regulations have always required sanitation and disinfecting. However we have developed a plan that will require our service providers a few more minutes of time to take extra precautions
We have spread out all styling chairs to maintain 6 foot distancing. We have Partitions for the shampoo bowls and for the front desk. There will be a hand sanitizing station as soon as you walk into the salon.
These are Glam Hair Studio’s Guidelines:
- For your protection we will require you to wear and bring your own mask. Be aware that your mask may get color on it.
- We can not accept tips on credit cards. If you choose to leave a cash tip for your stylist, please place it in a envelope or plastic bag beforehand. Or you may use Venmo.
- Per PA Guidelines we will be asking you to sign to a waiver when you arrive.
- We Have 8am Appointments available. Evening hours will book up fast.
- Please bring your own magazines, water or a book. For your safety these items have been removed from the salon.
- There will be a Safety Fee of $1 added for all guests. This allows for the added disinfectant and personal protection materials required by the CDC and Pa Dept. of Health.
- Glam Hair Studio will be a Politics and Covid-19 Free Zone. This is everyone’s time to run away from the stress and anxiety over the last few weeks.
- Appointments will be honored with a strict confirmation. Our team needs to know that you are 100% committed to your appointment time. If you need to cancel, please give us 48 hours.
The team of Glam Hair Studio
Denni, Jeffrey, Linda, Erika, Ana, Amber, Sandy, Jaiden, Taylor and Gabriella