Glam E-Gift Cards
Covid-19 Virus Update
Due to Governor Wolf’s decision to close all non essential business. Glam Hair Studio will be closed until Governor Wolf lifts the Business Closures. One of our team members will reach out to you to reschedule when that is announced.
The Team of Glam Hair Studio has been working hard on our new schedule and safety protocols. Please be patient with us as we navigate this new and hopefully temporary situation at Glam Hair Studio.
As licensed professionals, our rules and regulations require sanitation and disinfecting. However we developed a plan that will require our service providers a few more minutes of time to take extra precautions.
Each week our team meets via Zoom to plan our opening. We will start with a soft opening to get used to the new routines. We will then expand our hours and stylists schedules. We will need your help to make your time at the salon efficient, safe and enjoyable.
These are Glam Hair Studio’s Interim Guidelines:
- For your protection we will require you to bring your own mask.
- To help save time Your service provider will reach out to you for a zoom or FaceTime consultation. For those who do not have means of video chat, we will have to schedule extra time for your in house consultation.
- If you choose to leave a cash tip for your stylist, please place it in a envelope or plastic bag beforehand. Or you may use Venmo.
- Prior to your service we may ask you to pre-pay over the phone, when you arrive or during your service. This will help reduce your time around others.
- We will have extended hours as well as being open 7 days a week. Each stylist will contact you for details with their workable schedule. Be mindful we can only have 3-4 stylists per shift and will only be able to take 1 client at a time. Evening hours will book up fast.
- Please bring your own magazines, water or a book. For your safety these items have been removed from the salon.
- IMPORTANT. As per sanitation guidelines we have to temporarily suspend blowdries. We apologize for this inconvenience.
- There will be Safety Fee of $1 added for all guests. This allows for the added disinfectant and personal protection materials required by the CDC and Pa Dept. of Health.
- Glam Hair Studio will be a Politics and Covid-19 Free Zone. This is everyone’s time to run away from the stress and anxiety over the last few weeks.
- Appointments will be honored with a strict confirmation. Our team needs to know that you are 100% committed to your appointment time.
We will resend another email as soon as we know what PA is doing for our reopening. We can’t wait to see everyone and get back on track.
The team of Glam Hair Studio
Denni, Jeffrey, Linda, Erika, Angela, Lea, Carol, Ana, Amber, Katie, Sandy, Jaiden and Gabriella